11.11.13

WNWR: sister.

I held off as long as I could. I promise. But Walking Dead is sucking all the joy out of itself (although I don't think I ever actually enjoy the season when it's on...) so I need something positive! And what is more positive than Christmas? Nothing!!!


I've just moved past Jarrod and Katrina not being married and don't even bother with that "my brother's girlfriend" business. She's my sister. Things about Katrina: she loves kitties, she is all about the outdoors and fun northwest foods (read: she and Joshua talk about oysters while Jarrod and I gag), and she loves concerts and the summertime. She's basically rad x a million. Also we just saw this musical at the 5th Ave and it was a blast! To cement sisterhood we napped on the couch yesterday afternoon. That is all.







I know it's terrible to give someone a pet, but seriously- this is ten minutes of craigslist. There is no resisting. If she really wanted one absolutely we'd buy her a kitten. 





And she definitely needs a teddy for her honeymoon at some young person music festival. 





Catalope leggings? I think yes! Wear has never looked so fake. Or cute.






If you have to cook, better do it GOT style! Poor Katrina, I don't watch Game of Thrones so she has to try to explain approximately 1,000 characters to me each time she talks about it. I think this will be ten times faster to read than one of the actual books.


No comments:

Post a Comment