21.11.13

WNWR: husband.


Oh man! Our first married Christmas and our first Christmas hosting Christmas (I think everyone is going to curl up in our tiny apartment so we can wake up together)! Oh man. It's going to be great. Just like being married. Do you ever look over in bed and feel like it's crazy how lucky you've been? Joshua is better than ice cream and the perfect nap. I love present shopping for him! But I also get weirdly anxious that presents won't be perfect. It's ridiculous I know.

x (kitten signature)


Who doesn't want to go see a taping of Ellen? We spend more time watching Ellen videos than doing anything else on the internet around here. And Joshua can dance. He was made for Ellen!!!




He definitely needs some wool socks to help combat winter in our frigid apartment! I love this simple old design.




A classic apron (I think he probably is tired of wearing my girly lace one).




A memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment