23.1.13

Wool yarn.


I bought some wool yarn to stitch the edges of a wool blanket of my moms, the silk ribbon had come undone and the whole blanket was threatening the same. So I fixed it, but now I have the gorgeous brown wool yarn... when I'm done making the two blankets I'm currently mired in (joyfully mired in mind you, like a quicksand made of puppies) I think I might make a scarf. Maybe this pattern. I've not made a thing for myself since I started crocheting. I might never. Or I might keep this scarf. Eh.

I might only buy wool yarn from now on! It's so lovely and warm. I love the idea of buying yarn on all my trips and crocheting a blanket with those memories tied together. Realistically this is an outrageous goal for me but...






(Quicksand is a serious business in the Fire Swamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment