31.1.13

The skinny on time.








Watches. Sleek watches.
Finding watches for work is tricky because you need something durable that can handle blood or chemicals but something pretty enough that you don't feel like a prison guard when you get dressed for work. It's a tricky business, the watch business. I love the black Skagen but with a leather wristband it would fall apart in a minute with all the washing of hands/arms I do! The Swatch I think is a better option, and I've seen how thin it is (So thin. I can't believe there are watch parts inside.). Nothing bulky to get stuck on a sweater in that baby! When my trusty Timex goes I'll invest.

I'm getting rid of all my superfluous stuff and keeping what I need, but making it quality- stuff I'll want to keep for years and years and that will last that long. Possibly because I'm lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment