12.12.11

Ferris.




Why yes, I did rock the Christmas gift exchange with a poster of Ferris Bueller.

Ferris was a gift from a friend in high school and he was my best bud through all five years of college (who else will stay up and smile with you during every all-nighter? Not boyfriends I'll tell you!). When I came home he was sent to the basement (you know when it's time to let go) and replaced by:






But I couldn't take him to Goodwill to be scavenged!
And then came the gift exchange. I knew he would find a home filled with love in one of the screaming teenagers we were spending our evening with... and he did! Along with homemade deer jerky and a VHS set of Star Wars he was stolen the max amount of times. My proudest moment.


Joshua brought Citizens, after I convinced him to keep the Lives of the Pope book so I could read it. He wrapped it in the business section of the newspaper and taped a bow down by taping over the bow. It was ridiculous. Mine was WASPy, two big ribbons and a clump of snowflake necklaces... equally ridiculous but waaay prettier.

All in all, a successful Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment