15.12.11

Vienna.


Home sweet Vienna.
We didn't take enough pictures here, we took too many. Do you ever feel that way? I didn't take a single picture of Mom and I walking up and down Mariahilferstrasse twice, wandering in and out of every store looking for perfect boots. And we were both completely immersed in the moment. But now, no pictures. And I want a million pictures of Vienna. If I had to live anywhere else it would be Vienna- even over another US city I think.

Right. That's that.


The Kunsthistorisches where Carvaggio's David and Goliath is (D&G picture not mine). My favorite painting in Vienna/ maybe ever.




On the ring. We saw a GIANT dog five minutes after this. GIANT. A six year old could have ridden that dog.


Bustling daytime Christmas market activity- it was opening day of the Rathaus market so things were crazy!



Poofy hat from Christmas past and red cheeks from Christmas punch (and the freezing weather- high 30's the whole time)!

Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment