11.4.11

Travel.

My frienders (I'm not sure why I needed to call her that) DB said something tonight that was beautiful.


"Whether this time we stay home, get to be accompanied by a friend, a love, a similar soul, or get called, once again out on our own to be involved in the lives of those yet unknown to us, potential family. We know we are here now. We may know where we would like to be tomorrow or in a year, but above that we know that our lives are a complicated web pelt events and points of view that do not belong to us. How are we to know where the builders have laid the end of these tracks? We just know that, for now, we have to ride. And today, we are headed north."

I went to Europe with her and a group of people, one of which was this guy-


(her pic)

This is picture from the front of the eurrail website. Totally looks like him doesn't it!? So funny. I laughed when I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment