13.4.11

Summer.


Summer is two weeks away.
Not that summer really counts as summer when you're graduating college but whatever. Once I graduate I'm slightly afraid I'll deflate and do nothing. Ever again. So... maybe a list of things to do before I turn 23? Lists are lifesavers. Apathy preventers.




Ten things to accomplish before I'm 23-


- Make a teepee. Sleep in it. More than once.
- Start a granny square and make a tshirt blanket.

- Play volleyball.
- Brush dingo twice a week.
- Visit Megan in OKC.
- Support Miss Engaged.

- Go to the drive-in.
- Do P90X (possibly die after).
- Read my new books and start a book club with the girls (feathers, book clubs, love!).



I'll come up with a tenth somtime. Nine seems daunting enough at this point!

1 comment:

  1. When you travel to OKC I would like to be a traveling buddy.

    When you journey North, I'll take you to visit that brilliant tree bridge. Love.

    ReplyDelete