23.10.14

MISC.


I was going to type something sarcastic and mean which was my heart until five seconds ago when my sister called. I have been in a dark mood today! But then we laughed about soup and I feel better. Not better enough to avoid scouring the house but better.






Those stairs!


I want a closet like this!


A sweet song.


French or just smart, some good ideas to live by.


Did you see the new buffalo from SM? I love him.


I'm taking my Pendleton to this cleaners, when I called the owner answered and gave me a discount. Whaaaaat?! Yes. I've never been picky about chemicals and blah blah all that but something about the blanket that my whole family sleeps with seems like I should pay the extra $10 and just switch to the cleaners that gets the eco rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment