7.6.14

THE PURGE.


Today is the day of spring purge! Out with the old! Finally got rid of the boots I wore through Europe the first time. My first short booties... I've kept them in the back of the closet through three moves and today I was finally ready to chuck them. Enough time had passed that the thing wasn't important anymore. The fact that those boots walked me up St. Peter's was, but not the boots. I got rid of an old dress that I still love but will never wear again, too young and short for me now. I keep reminding myself that I'm not wearing these things and that I want someone to love and wear them like I did.
I'm trying to set parameters for my closet and our bookcases etc.

Often used (or read).
Loved.
Well fitting.




So that I can make room for a new jacket. And boots.
Maybe I need a no-buy summer to evaluate my crazy clothing problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment