20.4.14

Missing Museums.


I think it's probably time to convince Joshua to go on a date to the museum... perhaps the Louvre? But not until summer when she's back open. Just kidding, because we are doing important but boring things  with our money. But one day!



(The most magical place in the Louvre)


Renovations- SF MOMA too? Hopefully an exhibit will be open in the city while we are there in June! Luckily their online store is still selling nightlights and prints and more prints and piggy banks cast from a real pig that died of natural causes. Weird.


PAM is always a good option though. And so close to friends.


Or you can lust over MOMA (clocks and watches and expensive radios) although I imagine there's not a time of day that's not crowded there. I love empty museums. We had this golden moment in the Louvre when I was with my mom and it was just us, just for a moment. It was quiet and dimly lit and perfect. I think it's time to reacquaint myself with a museum, any museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment