30.10.13

MISC.

Sicky poo here- I'm curled up with soup and a sandwich and my Halloween costume... anyone else exhausted? I know this is nothing like how tired my patients feel and I can't believe all the things they still manage to do! I'm so impressed by them. I probably should post some real thinking things but this is all I've got tonight. Besides wanting to be in a warm Paris with a baguette and some wine and those shoes!





BEST POPE EVER.


I posted about this home last week but here is the full tour. I love it more the more I see it.


Halloween costume.


More proponents of smiling!


I love her. I can't help it.


Would you live alone in an old hospital to save rent?


Saw this banging nail polish in Better Homes and Gardens. Random right?


Don't forget, Christmas is coming! It's almost time to bring out decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment