20.7.13

MISC.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks guys: getting married, flying to Tennessee unexpectedly, putting together our apartment while working lots of solo days, both Joshua and I being horridly ill... but I feel like the end of adjusting is near. Thank you's are almost done, the house is almost done, grocery shopping almost done. It's beginning to look like a home. I figure a month after the wedding is an appropriate time to begin normal life again!


(In Portland with my new Timber's shirt)



What a simple summer headband. For Monday's after wild weekends.


Have you seen these portraits of soldiers during war? So beautiful and heartbreaking.


I love breast cancer shirts.


Floral earrings.


This video is hilarious.


I found this recipe at the hairdressers this week- we're making it when people come over because it looks delicious!


I can't keep my excitement inside of my body. OCTOBERRRR!




No comments:

Post a Comment