17.7.11

Time after sometimes..


A few, unrelated things.

Counseled at camp last week. Great fun.
I think that camp is an excellent example of the influence friends can have on a person's life. Being good, honorable, focused, comes much easier at camp. And I know that part of that is the distractions of life being held at bay to some extent, but lots of it is because you are held accountable, and you are encouraged and loved. Who you invest in matters. It's silly because I said that to at least ten campers and I'm still investing in people that aren't willing to engage with me. So maybe it's time to let them go yeah? It could get lonely for a bit.
Anyways, off the soapbox!

Ran the warrior run, and signed up for the hell run.

Super cute bridal shower... or birthday! I love birthdays.

Heard this at camp.
I love her, I'm willing to listen to almost any cover (but when that cover is impeccable well...).


No comments:

Post a Comment