10.10.10

10 10 10

here are ten random things that today has made me think about...


1. i really love thighs. like really really.

(not mine. oh i wish i were this close though.)

2. and im sure my favorite color is the ocean. being away from it cements the truth.


3. im getting an arsenal tattoo. somewhere secret, somewhere safe. but im doing it.

4. sometimes i chicken out of telling people nice things because i dont want them to think im creepy. im going to stop chickening out.

5. strawberries are delightful! i ate at least a dozen today.

6. i love my girlfriends. even though they are far away i just really like them.


7. seven as a number bothers me. its odd, its between six and eight. god should have picked a perfect number that was not seven.

8. today i almost peed my pants: i walked into the dark dining room this morning thinking i was the only one at work and rene jumped out from behind the salad bar at screeched in spanish at me. i know right? he made up for it by complimenting my homemade granola.

9. i like toto. not the dog. the sweeeeet band.

10. im thinking about going curly again. partially because i think i will magically get her hair.

(not mine either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment